It is currently Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Resignation
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:03 pm 
Technical Staff

Species: Human
Faction: Galactic Empire
Greetings all.

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my decision to resign from my post as an Administrator of Star Wars: Visions. It has been a privilege and honour to have served the sim in this capacity, and I'd like to thank everyone for the opportunity of being allowed to do so over the last few years.

As you are no doubt aware, my activity since December has dropped dramatically. Real life has kept me very busy, and I can't see that letting up any time soon so I feel it's best for the sim if I step down and allow someone with the time and the motivation to take my place.

I must admit that I will miss the job; this isn't something I wanted to do, but I feel I have no other choice. It's unfair on both my fellow Admins and the rest of the sim for me to carry on any longer.

As for my future in the sim, I'm still undecided about that. What I decide do will essentially be dictated by the amount of time I'm able to give. I'll be thinking about that over the coming days and weeks, particularly about whether to carry on as my present character or create a new one and try something a little different.

Once again, I'd like to say how grateful I am to you all for your kindness and support during my time as an Admin. I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish whoever takes my place the best of luck. SWV is five years old in August, and I hope that we have many more years ahead of us. We are in a difficult patch at the moment, but we have weathered these storms before and we shall weather this one too.

- Jacen Boshuu